It is the “little one” of the family. But maybe the most amazing one.
ZAR 43 is 4.30 meters long and 2.16 meters wide; it offers liveability, safety, comfort and performances that are hard to see in a traditional 5.5-meter long rubber dinghy.
Even if mathematicians don’t like it (but as you well know sometimes math can be an opinion), it has been able to show that 4.50 can be equal to 5.50. Absolutely safe and comfortable transportation of 7 persons, with huge peaks, it can bear a 90 HP and it sails fast and slender like a squirrel with a motor “without a licence”.
It has two separate sun bathing beds (the front one is almost as big as a double bed), it has a fuel capacity of about 100 litres and a water capacity of about 60 litres without taking away any passenger space.
Just like its bigger brothers, it has tubulars with 6 compartments and it can be provided with a roll bar, shower, awnings and tents for nautical camping.
43 does not have any competitor simply because it is a ZAR, a little gigantic ZAR.
2 rows that can seat 4 persons forward running;
• front peak for the anchor with the side opening door;
• front sunbathing bed convertible into a double bed (cm 130 x 190) with extensions as an optional that includes dunnages and pillows, the middle dunnage with a stainless steel leg can be used as a table;
• 120 x 130 back sunbathing bed (with back rest in the horizontal position);
• wide back peak;
• wide front peak;
• one-seater console with mechanical wheelhouse, stainless steel rudder, 1 internal compartment with door, 1 peak under the front seat;
• foldaway stainless steel ascent ramp and VTR bridge;
• 5 stainless steel handles for passengers safety;
• 4 handling handles;
• 2 stainless steel bollards;
• perimetric double millpond;
• anchor-winch nose;
• 5 stainless steel (4 eyebolts for hangers);
• repairs kit;
• infl ating device;
• a pair of paddles.
The boatyard reserves the right to bring modifi cations to the technical features without obligation of warning.
Homologation “CE cat. “C”
Length m 4.50
Width m 2.16
Internal walking length m 4.46
Internal walking width m 1.60
Intertubular width m 1.18
Tubular diameter cm 49
N. tubular compartments n. 6
Seating capacity n. 7
Net dinghy weight (with standard equipment, without liquids and motor) ± 10% variable datum kg 300
Maximum power applicable kW 66,2/HP 90
Minimum power applicable kW 30
(minimum performance) HP 40
Power recommended kW 30/67
(average performance) HP 40/90
Engine shaft lenght L
Max. weight nstallable motors Kg 200
CE certification with “C” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).
• Stainless steel about 100 l tank
• Tank installation in accordance with EC standards
•Reticular polyethylene fuel tank of about 100 lt.
•Reticular polyethylene fuel tank installation in accordance with EC standards
•Overturning stainless steel roll-bar
•Roll-bar installation with running lights, anchorage lights, horn and wiring
•Bilge pump installation
•Beacon ready installed on roll-bar/console
•Auxiliary engine support
•Prow sunbed extension with limber board and table legs
•“Stand up” cushion
•Total night cover
•Partial night cover
•Shower Complete with surge tank, tank in prow, outdoor embarkation and installation
•Complete dingy heuling belt kit for launch/accommodation
•Prow stuffing (n 3 peice)
•Flexi-teak for cockpit
•Nautical camping tent
•Sunroof 2 arch
•Rear telescopic sun-cover for roll-bar
•Prow sunroof (rear telescopic sun-cover extension)
•Side canopy(1) for telescopic sun-cover